I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS maintains the SRM system and further strives to ensure the system's availability ('uptime') 24 hours a day, all year round. The SRM system functions within the specifications and purposes of the program, in a manner that I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS has described in great detail in documents widely accessible to the public. I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS does not bear responsibility for any disturbances and interruptions due to connectivity issues or for any other occurrences beyond their direct control. I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS shall not, at any time, be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, caused as a result of the improper use of the SRM, due to inadequate equipment or the inability to use it in the right way. I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS shall in no way be liable for any damage arising from the inability to connect to the SRM system for the aforementioned reasons.
In using the SRM system, the user agrees:
- Not to use false identities and/or use the system in an unauthorized manner, on behalf of any legal or private person,
- Not to use the SRM system for achieving any illegal goals,
- Not to obstruct the networks, which are needed to provide the service,
- Not to use any device, software, program or other means in order to obstruct the functioning of the web page, and not to
obstruct transactions which are offered by the SRM system,
- Not to take any action which could damage the infrastructure of the SRM system,
- Not to use any tool to automate the access to the system (agents, robots...), for any reason I7QUANTUM DYNAMICS reserves the
right to restrict the user's access to the SRM system, at any time, if the user violates any of the aforementioned regulations.